To replace an expired license file:
- If you do not already have a new license
file, log in to the Multi-User Licensing website and create a license file based on your
computer’s MAC address. For information about getting the MAC address of a local PC, go to
Topic ID 2084.
- Save the new license with the name,
minitab.lic. Ensure that the file name does not end with a .txt
- Overwrite the expired license file, which is
located at one of the following locations:
- 64-bit version: C:\Program
- 32-bit version: C:\Program Files (x86)\Minitab\License Manager
- Restart the Minitab License Manager service.
The new license file will be implemented by the Minitab License Manager.