The Part Submission Warrant
answers the following questions.
- What are the components of this project?
- What are the reasons for this submission?
- What are the details of this submission?
- Who is responsible for authorizing changes?
- Enter information about parts, including the following sections.
- In the Additional Engineering
Changes table, add rows to enter new requirements or changes.
- Under Checking Aid, enter information about the list of tools used to inspect, test,
or measure parts.
- Enter information about the organization.
- Enter information about the customer.
- Select at least one reason for the submission.
- Select the submission level, according to the PPAP guidelines, to indicate
which documents you must submit to the customer and which documents you can
- Enter any remaining information, including explanations, comments, contact
information, and required approvals and signatures.
For more information, go to Add and complete a form.