The Competency Matrix
answers the following questions.
- What skills are required for a team to successfully complete this project?
- What are the current competencies of this team?
- What competencies are missing?
- Who is best suited for a specific task?
- Along the left side of the matrix, add rows and enter the names of the
people you want to evaluate.
- Along the top of the matrix, add columns and enter the competency required
for the project's success.
- For each competency, enter the number of people required to be fully
competent and trained in this skill.
- At the intersection of each row
and column, select the circle that represents the degree to which the person
(row entry) possesses the competency (column entry).
- Based on your input, the matrix
calculates a score to help with your decision-making.
For more information, go to Add and complete a form.