answers the following questions.
- What are the potential inputs?
- What are the critical inputs?
- What is the rationale for
calling an input critical or eliminated?
You do not need all inputs listed. If you are presenting the final list of
critical inputs, just show the critical inputs.
- Define all the inputs that
could potentially affect the process.
- As you evaluate each input,
change the status accordingly.
- You can also enter
information about analyses and their results.
- Enter any appropriate
conclusions or footnotes.
For more information, go to
Add and complete a form.