Use the Value Stream Map Shape Data form to review or edit shape data on a value stream map. Shape data is also referred to as activity data. This form shows all of the shape data from every value stream map in the project.
Answers the questions:
- What value stream map shape data, or activities from all maps, are currently in the project?
- What are the values for all of the value stream map shape data?
- Are there any shapes that are missing values?
- Which value stream map activity has the highest cycle time, the most scrap, or lowest inventory?
|When to Use
||Provides a single place to review, update, and sort all value stream map shape data in the project.
||Provides a single place to update the final status of all value stream map shape data in the project.
This form has no data requirements because you use it only to collect, view, sort, and organize value stream map data.
- You can use the Value Stream Map Shape Data form only after you add activity data to shapes on a value stream map.
- Value stream map shape data is an attribute of the shape, not a separate entity. Therefore, you cannot add or delete table rows on the forms. You can only review and edit existing activity data.
- Some activity data is calculated. The only way to affect calculated activity data is to edit a data field that is used in the calculation.
- Insert the form into the Roadmap.
- Review the form.
- If necessary, update the form.
- To change the order of the rows, click the add button and choose an option.
- To sort columns, click the sort button and choose an option.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.