form answers the following questions.
- What is the global direction
of the entire organization?
- What are the key metrics form
all areas of the organization, from the front office to production to shipping
to customer support?
Do not create a new form for every project. Copy the
form into the new project, then edit and update it as necessary.
- Identify key metrics for
- Human Development
- Some examples include, safety performance, training status, and
Kaizen events attended.
- Some examples include customer-based quality metrics and internal
- Delivery/lead time
- Some examples include cycle time, speed of process improvement,
and lead times for product development.
- Some examples include value-added component of company
expenditures, total cost, and inventory turns.
- Determine the current
status for each metric.
- Establish the overall
enterprise improvement for the metrics.
For more information, go to
Add and complete a form.