An idea is not included in the dashboard. Only workflow projects in the active and completed stages and non-workflow projects that are included in the dashboard contribute to dashboard reports.
- The idea form always opens in the desktop app, but you can access it in either of the following ways:
- In the web app, on the Workflow tab, click New Idea or Project, then click Create Idea.
- In the desktop app, choose
- In the desktop app, complete the idea form. Be sure to complete any data fields required for approval.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop app, click Submit / Review.
- In the Project Workflow dialog box, click Submit for Review. If you haven't saved your idea yet, Companion gives you the opportunity to do so before it is submitted.
- To view the current idea on the Workflow tab in the web app, click View project on the web, or choose .
Members of the steering committee are notified when a new idea is submitted. If you are a steering committee member, go to Review ideas in the hopper.