As part of a Just Do It project, use the Project Story form to document the problem and how your project improved it.
Answers the questions:
- What was the original problem?
- How did you identify the problem, for example, what were its symptoms?
- Was this problem experienced previously in the company?
- What type of project was used to address the problem? DMAIC? Just Do It?
- Who were the belts, team members, and stakeholders that were involved?
- Is a control plan in place?
- What were the costs in time and money?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the takeaways?
- Can you apply the knowledge obtained to other projects or locations?
|When to use
|End of project
||To concisely tell the story of the completed project.
This form has no data requirements. It is used to summarize the story of the completed project.
- Maintain details of the project's progress.
- Receive regular, written updates from team members and stakeholders.
- Document the project's progress on a regular basis.
- Write concisely so readers can scan quickly.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.