The following forms show all the variables data and activity data from every process map in the project.
|X Variables Data and Y Variables Data
||To review, add, edit, or delete variables data on a process map
|Activity (Shape) Lean Data and Activity (Shape) Process Data
||To review or edit activity data on a process map.
Answers the questions:
- What process map data, from all maps, are currently in the project?
- Which shapes have lean and process data associated with them?
- Which variables are associated with a shape?
- Are there any unmapped variables that can be mapped to a shape on any process map?
- Which variables can be deleted because they have no impact on the process?
|When to Use
|Start of project
||Provides a single place to generate a list of potential variables, which you can later add to shapes on any process map in the project.
||Provides a single place to review, update, and sort all process map activity data and variables data in the project.
||Helps to identify unmapped variables in the project.
|End of project
||Provides a single place to update the final status of all activity data and variables data in the project.
This form has no data requirements because you use it only to collect, view, sort. and organize data from process maps.
- You can use the X Variables Data and Y Variables Data forms in two ways.
- Before you create process maps, use the forms as tools to generate a list of potential variables in your process. This method creates unmapped variables, which you can later add to shapes on any process map in the project.
- After you create process maps, you can open the forms to review, add, edit, or delete the variables in all process maps in the project.
- You can use the Activity (Shape) Process Data and the Activity (Shape) Lean Data forms only after you add activity data to shapes on a process map.
- Activity data is an attribute of the shape, not a separate entity, like variables data. Therefore, you cannot add or delete table rows on the forms.
- You can only review and edit existing activity data. Some activity data is calculated. The only way to affect calculated activity data is to edit a data field that is used in the calculation.
- Insert the form into the Roadmap.
- Review the form.
- If necessary, update the form.
- To add or delete variables, or to change the order of the rows, click the add button and choose an option.
- To edit data, click in the field and enter the new information.
- To sort columns, click the sort button and choose an option.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.