Use the Pre-Event Training Plan form to make list of training courses for team members to complete before the Kaizen event.
Answers the questions:
- What skills will team members need for the event?
- Who is responsible for organizing and delivering the training?
Complete the training prior to the event so that team members are better prepared and event time is well spent.
Event leaders should complete this form prior to the event.
- Review the list of training courses (skills) that team members should complete prior to the event.
- Determine any other necessary skills and add corresponding courses to the list.
- Assign who is responsible for organizing and delivering the courses.
- Use footnotes to identify additional information such as trainees, classrooms, and resource material.
- Assign a number in the Footnote column.
- Refer to this number in the Footnotes section for further explanation.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.