Use the Day 2 Agenda - Kaizen form to direct typical day 2 activities and review a list of required or helpful tools and forms.
- Day 2 activities focus on the following main tasks:
- Improve the flow through possible use of cells, kanban, supermarkets, and SMED
- Create standardized work documentation
- For many of the activities, such as creating cells and improving the physical flow, you must go to where the work is (gemba) and perform each step. Also, this is known as "walk the process"
- Recap the day's findings to prepare for day 3
- Perform each task in the checklist.
- Record results, findings, and agreements as appropriate.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.