- A new idea is submitted and they are on the steering committee.
- An idea they submitted was approved and moved to the hopper.
- An idea they submitted was rejected.
- An idea they submitted is now an active project.
- They are assigned as the project owner of a new or an existing project.
- They are assigned as a member of the review board for a new or an existing project.
- A phase of a project is ready for review and they are the review board member required to review it.
- A phase of a project was approved and they are the owner.
- A phase of a project was rejected and they are the owner or a review board member.
- A project they own is complete.
- A project for which they are a review board member is complete.
Users can also view their notifications at the top of the Workflow tab in the web app.
To turn off email notifications for all users, do the following:
- In the web app, click Design. If a sandbox is not available, then create one.
- In the sandbox, click Sandbox Workflow.
- Under Email Notifications, click Turn off email notifications.
- When you are done making changes in the sandbox and you are satisfied with how they will be applied in the live site, click Publish Changes.