For example, suppose you want to make a new methodology available to users or add a new phase to an existing methodology. You would need to follow these high-level steps:
- In the web app, click Design. If a sandbox is not available, then create one.
- Add the new workflow data. Depending on the data you want to add, update any existing data fields or templates related to the new workflow data. For example:
- If you create a new methodology, be sure to create a new project template to associate it with. Go to Create a project template.
- If you add a new phase to a methodology, add the new phase to the current phase list field. Go to Create global data fields
- In the sandbox, click Sandbox Workflow.
- Under Data Linking, click Link workflow data.
- Link the new workflow data with the field or list field value that you want to associate it with.
- When you are done making changes in the sandbox and you are satisfied with how they will be applied in the live site, click Publish Changes.
For a detailed example of how to link workflow data, go to Link a new workflow phase.