In this example, you want to record the mobile phone number of each project team member. So, you create a data field called Mobile Phone in the existing Team Members data table.
To prevent this example from affecting your live site, discard any changes before you exit the sandbox.
- In the sandbox, click Data Fields.
- Under Data Tables, expand Team Members.
- At the end of the list, click New Field in Team Members.
- In the Add New Field dialog box, select Text, and then click Next: Set Options.
- Enter the name Mobile Phone. Because you want to track this metric in the dashboard, leave the Available to dashboard reports option selected.
- Click Add. The new field appears alphabetically in the list of data fields in the sandbox.
To add the Mobile Phone data field to the Meeting Minutes form, go to Example: Add table data to a form.